Once you find out the great health benefits of nutritious white tea and savor its aromatic flavor, you surely would be captivated by its fine taste.
The Famous Darjeeling White Tea
The tea is widely popular all around the globe due to its delicate aroma and several health benefits. It turns into a pale golden color after brewing and has a rich flavor with a touch of sweetness.
White tea is handpicked and carefully rolled, grown in the best tea estates of Darjeeling. It is then withered in the sunlight, making it a special tea. The tea is grown in the cold weather of Darjeeling.
A white tea is very rich in antioxidants and is very helpful for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. People are getting more conscious about their health and sticking to wholesome teas that are very beneficial for their overall health. Recent studies have shown that there are numerous advantages of white tea extract. It has the potential to kill fungi and viruses in the body. It works wonders for fighting tooth decay. Many other health benefits are mentioned below-
- Helpful for cardiovascular diseases
- Promotes weight loss
- Controls cholesterol levels
- Good for diabetic patients
- Anti-bacterial qualities
- Fights aging and prevents wrinkles
- Strengthens the bones
- Lower blood pressure
- Healthy skin
- Cancer fighting benefits
White Tea- Healthier and Better than other Teas
The tea is handpicked during the spring season and has premium buds and fluffy tea leaves. The leaves are not processed, so they are very rich in nutrients and antioxidants. It is very advantageous for a healthy lifestyle. The tea is considered to have greater benefits compared to any other teas.
Online Stores- Sells premium and quality white tea
There are numerous online stores that sell garden-fresh white tea online at a best market price. Check out numerous websites and read the testimonials of tea experts. Use specific keywords to search on the internet like buy white tea online; several results will be shown, helping you to choose the best tea online stores.
Perfect Method to Brew White Tea
- Use fresh and best quality water as this is very important to retain its delicate flavor.
- Heat water, then cool it for 5-7 minutes
- Make sure that the temperature of the water is not more than 700 C – 750 C ( If the water is too hot, the tea is likely to be scalded, making it astringent.
- Add two tbsp of white tea
- Steep it for 7-10 minutes and then enjoy a cup of aromatic white tea.